Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafei and Christine Lamb wp.me/p3faD8-1fr via @valeriepenny 2 days ago
- Freaking love AFI!!!! ♫ spoti.fi/LaEn5F 3 days ago
- Fountain Of Confessions: A Collection Of Poetry by Maggie Mae amazon.com/dp/151518305X/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- Fountain Of Confessions On Amazon wp.me/p25HOa-D2 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Fountain Of Confessions: A Collection Of Poetry by Maggie Mae Now Available!! amazon.com/dp/151518305X/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- 111,044 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing