Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- His Name wp.me/p25HOa-xb via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- "@RattleMag: If God has taught us anything it’s that his aim is poor. —Steven Dondlinger rattle.com/poetry/do-not-…" 2 weeks ago
- RT @FiveQuarterly: SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT to our poetry + fiction #chapbook #contest! fivequarterly.org/chapbooks/ http://t.co/RiFciQ0y46 2 weeks ago
- maggiemaeijustsaythis.com/2015/03/13/the… 2 weeks ago
- @AshiLabouisse No kidding lol 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear Feelings fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing