Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- RT @joeykidney: And don't you dare say you hate yourself, because you don't.You are the only you out there and you never deserve to be hate… 3 days ago
- I know this is a long shot but does anyone want to do some #poetry #review? Im looking for people that enjoy reading and writing. 4 days ago
- @wvancamp do you do reviews for poetry by chance? 4 days ago
- Who rocks my #bipolar world??? 4 days ago
- RT @E_D_Brady: Abuse. Neglect. Foster Care. Healing. #ReMovedparttwo ~ @RemovedFilm removedfilm.com youtu.be/I1fGmEa6WnY ⊕http:/… 4 days ago
- 110,234 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing