Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
- Adding some new pieces to a new chapbook that will be coming out soon. Are you ready??? #poetry #bipolardisorder #depression 4 hours ago
- @KrisHumphries I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure your #brucejenner apology was insincere. Popularity is your motivation. :( 4 hours ago
- @westquiet I hate days like that.. It's like a tease. 4 hours ago
- @westquiet It's pouring here. Thunder and everything. My favorite days. :) 5 hours ago
- LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY <3 #unconditional #SupportBruceJenner #LIFEMATTERS 5 hours ago
- 107,522 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear Feelings fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing