Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
- Doctor, Tell Me wp.me/p25HOa-Cb via @wordpressdotcom #poetrythursday #mentalhealth #depression #schizo #medicated 1 week ago
- #BillMurray is the absolute best! <3 1 week ago
- Love Letter wp.me/p25HOa-C8 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- The Sweeper wp.me/p25HOa-C5 via @wordpressdotcom #ArunaShanbaug #nurseincoma48years #thesweeper 1 week ago
- The Sweeper wp.me/p25HOa-C5 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- 109,500 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary divorce Dreams drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear Feelings fighting God grief growing up guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing