Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
- RT @JimBenton: READ #books #reading #literacy #STEM #BFF http://t.co/OZXnZeJi9B 1 day ago
- #singlebecause today is my #birthday and I don't like the idea that someone can bum my day out just because they want to be an asshole. 1 day ago
- Happy #4thofjuly everyone. Please be safe and come back soon. I miss people when they aren't around! 1 day ago
- RT @gary_lindberg: Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein #quote 2 days ago
- RT @StandUp4Suicide: screw what other people say. love yourself and put yourself first. it's not selfish, it's called being happy. 2 days ago
- 110,446 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing