Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
- I think the mania has taken over. I'm going craaaazy!! #bipolardisorder #ManiMonday #WouldULoveMe 2 days ago
- RT @Skittlesnjack: RT if you've ever struggled with.... #depression #depressed #thinspo #selfharm http://t.co/dd0wqEbXCh 1 week ago
- @snowdr0ps thank you pretty girl 1 week ago
- @snowdr0ps I want to help if I can! 1 week ago
- @snowdr0ps I mean it! If you need a friend call me. We are meant, as humans to interact and help each other. 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear Feelings God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sad sadness Self-harm Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing