Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- Hands New Template for Microsoft Word & Adobe InDesign, Download Now | PoweredTemplate.com nl.poweredtemplate.com via @PoweredTemplate 3 months ago
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafei and Christine Lamb wp.me/p3faD8-1fr via @valeriepenny 3 months ago
- Freaking love AFI!!!! ♫ spoti.fi/LaEn5F 3 months ago
- Fountain Of Confessions: A Collection Of Poetry by Maggie Mae amazon.com/dp/151518305X/… via @amazon 4 months ago
- Fountain Of Confessions On Amazon wp.me/p25HOa-D2 via @wordpressdotcom 4 months ago
- 111,576 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing