Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- @HollyannePoet I Feel the same!! lol 20 hours ago
- My favorite favorite favorite!!!!! ♫ spoti.fi/12WzXxJ 1 day ago
- @HollyannePoet hi hi hi hi 1 day ago
- Get Lit Up!!! #Poetry is NoT dead!! #writing #literature #writerslife #getlitup 1 day ago
- Looking for Critics for New Chapbook wp.me/p25HOa-Bt via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- 107,676 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear Feelings fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing