Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- RT @gary_lindberg: Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein #quote 12 hours ago
- RT @StandUp4Suicide: screw what other people say. love yourself and put yourself first. it's not selfish, it's called being happy. 12 hours ago
- RT @HellNChanel: Ladies!!!!! !!!! !!! !! http://t.co/dtCAeEelp2 12 hours ago
- @JosephAPinto Anytime buddy! 13 hours ago
- #howishowmyage Accidentally tell my kids to turn on the VCR 13 hours ago
- 110,418 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing